My father, Joan Oliver, born in a small llogaret called Lluch Alcari, village of Deia. Born and raised on the farm called “Simo”. A family we are called the “Can Blau”. Located in the Sierra de Tramuntana, Valldemossa and Soller borders.
Deia comes from the Arabic “day’ah” meaning “llogaret”. People of artists who have spent several seasons as Ramon Llull, Borges, Ava Gardner, Robert Graves, Unamuno, Robert Graves, Manuel de Falla, Richard Branson, Mick Jagger, Tito Cittadin, Arxiduch Lluis Salvador …
Deia apartment is a splendid and spacious loft located on the second floor, with an attractive design and open views over the quiet front plaza. An atmosphere of harmony and relaxation breathing. Light floods the open space enhanced by its decorative elements. Apartment exclusively by its beauty and elegance.
2 single beds 90cm x 200cm. Bathroom
- Plasma TV with satellite channels
- Air conditioning and heating
- Unlimited WiFi access, high speed optical fiber
- Towels and sheets
- Stereo with surround sound speakers with bluetooth connection compatible with Ipad / Ipod / Iphone
- Hair dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Safe deposit box
- Nesspresso coffee machine
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Rooftop terrace with pool
- Hammocks and relaxation area
- Beach towels.
- Parking subject to availability
Additional amenities includes baby cot, baby high chairs and children’s crockery.